Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sneak Peak @ Hostess Gifts




Schedule your workshop now so you can be the first on the blog to receive this Hostess Gift. Click on image to see the details.

Summer Scrapbook in an Evening

For all those scrappers who haven't finished their books, here's a class just for you. I'll be offering a "Scrapbook in an Evening" class. You will complete 20, 12 x 12 pages using two Simply Scrappin kits, extra card stock, use of the Big Shot and all my dies and a detailed, unique scrapbook map. I'm planning the class for July after the new catalog is debuted. The cost will be $50. That's about $2.50/page. Many of us have paid $18 for two-page spread classes. This unique scrapbook mat features 10 two-page spreads! The choice of kits will be yours, naturally. Please contact me if you are interested. I will be posting more details after I receive my new catty!


No comments:

Post a Comment