Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I ’ll be holding a class at 1 p.m., this Saturday, April 18 at Colonial Country Club, Harahan, La. for a 6 x 6 album (10 pages). I’ll supply the materials; you bring your creativity, scissors and adhesive. The finished album is perfect for spring or summer photos or a Mother’s Day Gift. Cost of the class is $7. Space is limited to 10.

I will also be offering two free Make and Takes beginning at 11 a.m. – bath salts in a decorated tube and a Mother’s Day Card. Both feature the Big Shot dies and embossing sleeves. I’ll supply the materials; you bring your scissors and adhesive.

Please call or e-mail me if you have any questions --504-737-6786; create.nola@cox.net .

My classes are in conjunction with Lisa Baracco’s All Day Crop. Here are the details:
Time : 9:00 am till midnight
Place : Colonial Country Club - The Riverview Room
# 40 Colonial Club Drive
Harahan , La.
Cost: $35

Lisa's Cell -- 504-236-6455 Please call Lisa or email her at boom.boom@cox.net if you have any questions, or need directions. Cost is $35 and includes food, doorprizes and lots of cropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment