Sunday, January 18, 2009

Marley & Me and Chris

Christopher came in a few nights ago and told me that "Dexter has to get his nuts chopped because he had too much energy."

Uhhh, I wasn't sure what to say. Dexter is our friend's dog. "Oh?"

Yeah, Chris went on, "that's what they said in "Marley and Me." Marley had too much energy and so they had to chop his nuts."

I was afraid that Christopher was going to ask me if we were going to chop his nuts -- he has too much energy, too. He's has ADHD. But instead, he went to to say Dexter has this hairy thing on his belly and this pink pointy thing sticks out. (Yikes!)

"What is that?"
"That's his weiner."
"Mine doesn't look like that!!"
Son, you're not a dog. . .

When I told the story to my husband, he was laughing until Christopher's final statement, "Mine doesn't look like that!!"

Dennis replied, "Thank God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment